The global agrochemical market is estimated to be worth over £50 billion, so if you’re looking to maintain your share of the EU market it is imperative to fully understand the regulatory requirements needed for approval.
With recent decisions from the EU on Glyphosate and continuing uncertainty around the interpretation of Regulation 1107/2009, regulatory issues should be at the forefront for any agrochemical company operating in Europe.
This course is designed to provide an overview of the EU regulatory landscape for registering agrochemicals, for those who are new to regulatory affairs alongside those who work in other departments as well.
Gain an understanding of how EU regulations will impact your regulatory affairs department and increase your cross-functional communication and problem solving skills with the help of this brand new online course.
Marianne Thuen Jakobsen
Marianne is an independent regulatory consultant with a mastery of both EU regulations as well as Sub-Saharan African regulations for agrochemicals.
Following 12 years of experience working as a Patent officer, QA specialist and Regulatory Specialist, Marianne set up her own regulatory consultancy. Through this she facilitates approvals for plant protection products globally and leading complexed regulatory projects.
• Ensure you fully understand the cut off criteria and data requirements under 1107/2009 to ensure compliance
• Get best practice advice for complex aspects of dossier preparation
• Take away the knowledge needed to deal with registrations and renewals
• Learn when to use the Zonal approach and be prepared with guidance on procedures and dossier structure
• Explore and overcome the challenges associated with the Risk Envelope approach
• Update on endocrine disruptor criteria in the EU and explore the impact on active substances
This course is relevant to anyone who is just starting out in regulatory affairs for agrochemicals but also for professionals from other departments who need to develop their understanding of the regulatory environment.
Once you have registered and made the payment, you will be given login details to access the course.