Are you equipped with the necessary knowledge to design your agrochemical formulations? If you want to produce safe, effective and robust agrochemical formulations, you need to approach your design with the final product and its purpose in mind. In doing so, you will need to answer the following design questions:
· What are your customers’ needs?
· What knowledge do you already have in this area?
· What is the best way to design your experiments to gather all the necessary information?
· How can you transfer your design from the lab to manufacture while ensuring consistent quality?
Incorporating these principles into your formulation design will help you to produce a product that is both effective and competitive in the market.
This course will cover all the essential design principles you need to become a successful agrochemical formulator. With a combined experience of 30+ years in formulations, the course instructors provide you with the skills required to overcome formulation design challenges.
Whether you are new to formulation design or want to develop your skills, this course will familiarise you with best practice.
Online academy is a new online, interactive and engaging education tool designed to maximise learning for professionals with busy schedules and/or small training budgets.
The online academy brings alike professionals together and gives you the opportunity to share ideas and questions via the discussion forum creating your own professional community. Our on-demand feature means the content is available as and when you need it allowing greater flexibility to your professional development and learning.
Dr Jim Bullock has a background in the chemical industry, with a focus on formulation and has been running formulation courses for over six years. Jim has experience of formulations across different industries and has provided consultancy to formulations R&D for many years.
Dr David Calvert has close to 25 years of experience in developing new products and services for the chemical-using industries including pharmaceuticals, inks, coatings, agrochemicals and FMCG. More recently he has worked for companies offering innovation, consultancy and training services to companies active in formulation.
• Compare and contrast different formulation design approaches
• Understand the market need and use your existing knowledge to help you plan your experiments
• Familiarise yourself with best practises of experimental design
• Scale-up your formulation from the lab to manufacturing ensuring consistent quality
• Minimise risks with your starting materials and process parameters
New and experienced agrochemical formulators will find this course useful. As may formulators from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Delegates could attend this course from:
Once you have registered and made the payment, you will be given login details to access the course.